Monday 27 April 2009

woo hoo hoo

my over-used phrase woo hoo has been upgraded but this isn't really what this post is going to be about is it

THE MOST EXCITING THING IN THE UNIVERSE HAS HAPPENED:

I HAVE MY ASTRONAUT ALBUMMMMM(party blowers,confetti and all round celebration)

It came this morning and I hurt my knees falling out of bed to run and get it,but injury for the love of Salem just happens to be the greatest honour so nurgh to anyone who laughs anyway I'm gonna go and dance round my house to Mirror soo byeeeexxx

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you've got that 'woo hoo hoo' label going on. I remember the day my copy arrived - I'd been at the hairdressers that Saturday morning and came home and there it was. My hands were shaking as I opened the box and I rushed through to my room to put it on the CD player where it has been ever since (and on my iPod of course) :))

    Woo hoo hoo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete