Sunday 31 October 2010

EXXXPOOOO: ohai yu schmell.

HOKEY. So today I attended my first kinda Anime convention thing and I have to admit it was pretty good. As I type this I am wearing my bunny scarf hat with looks something like:
THAT. but with longer ears and red and black stripes [Naturally]
In the words of omid djalili I did some haggling
Getting my hat down from £18 to £12 although I don't actually class that as me haggling because it pretty much went down like this

Me to stall vendor: Hi may I ask how much is this? O-O
Stall Vendor: That's £13 o3o
Me: [looks at colours] [[they were in black and white stripes multicolour purple and more BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE RED D:]] excuse me but do you have this in any other colours?
SV: Umm well we all operate via the same company so if you look at that stall over there and check if they have the colour you want just say to the man serving that "AK said you could have this" and bring it back to me and I'll give it to you at our price ^~^
Me: ^_^ ok [GOES TO GET THE LONG EARED RED ONE!?!?!]
Me to OTHER Stall vendor: Umm Ak said I could have this?
OSV: Who?
Me: Umm... o///o Ak...
OSV: ^~^ ok just go bring it to him k~
Me: ^_^ ok thank you [pretty much skips back to other stall] I got it~
SV: ^~^ ok good that'll be 12 pounds
Me: O_O; oh? I thought it was 13?
SV: Nah don't worry about that
Me: \^_^/ ok thank you so much [waves] bye~

And that's how the cookie crumbled lol
annnd I got contact lenses too o3o they're daaarrkk blue and it makes my eyes fade from blue to brown [which is pretty epix if you ask me]
like this ^_^
but also make my iris look HUMONGONOUS.

anyway its laaate =A= and it's been a long day sooo night♡

No comments:

Post a Comment