Monday 1 November 2010

Umm...TUDAAAAAY

So just to note no I did not mean tuesday I spell things a certain things n a certain way for teh lulz and le KAWAAAAIIIIIII-ness Anyway. Umm. Cres monstar is at school until until about umm 2hours so I shall tell you about my day although it wasn't that fun filled I haz findingz ^_^. Today college was kinda kewl o-o I spent most of the day painting and talking about anime with classmates which I didn't even know liked anime then went to lunch and had spaghetti and meatballs and a yum yum [Oh Greggs ♡] for kinda a dessert type lunch thing what do you even call lunch dessert is it just dessert or something else?咦. Oh well. Anywayz, also found something epic.
Me gusta Michaelangelo's "Creation of Adam" in o3o mode.
More liek thees can be found HURR.

This is art I can relate to.
Anyway I have to go food shopping [oh Sainsbury's ♡]
Toodle Pip xX 讚美主

No comments:

Post a Comment