Tuesday 4 September 2012

Mother Of God I Haven't Used This In A While

So um. I don't actually know where I was going with this whole posting on my old blog thing, but to be honest I think this is just gonna be a place for me to put all the weird and wonderful music I've found in my time away. I've grown up a little :D lol actually that's a lie I've aged but my soul is still that of a 5 year old and I am getting along quite nicely as an art student ^__^ I'd show you my work but this laptop s being crappy and won't take pictures for me :(

So yeah to start this off although I think many people will have blogged about this

This happened. Salem featuring on another song that has been broadcast across the world. I like the sound of that, him getting more exposure is always a good thing although he is taking time out to be and yes, I know about this ( >__> I've secretly been checking in on Planet Salem when I'm not studying or drawing or being a teenager) A DAD. I was pleasantly amazed by this fact although yes, at first I did throw a little tantrum, then the adult in me woke up and was like STOP BEING SO CHILDISH. SO ja that's my little umm what's the word induction rant? I'm gonna go with that. Next up some random covers/videos I like :D

1 comment:

  1. ...and welcome back!! Yes it was a bit surreal finally hearing a local radio station playing "Silhouettes" and hearing Salem's voice on the radio at last. Yes lots of stuff has happened to him in the last few months - he got married and became a dad. He's also been working with different Swedish artists, writing and producing stuff with them. Really hoping for some new solo music from him in 2013. In the meantime, Planet Salem continues, although I don't think I could sustain that 2010 level of intensity! I felt totally burnt out at the end of that year and have struggled to get back to that level of blogging since :)

    ReplyDelete