Thursday 30 January 2014

I know the time lapse between my posts are extremely shameful.. but I have morphed into a strange young adult who works 5 nights a week and also has to deal with classes.. On a happier note I am kinda back, well hopefully anyway as I want to start blogging again ^___^ possibly about music I find artists etc. So to start with. I was in a bit of a random Salemish mood today and so I listened to his albums back to back belting the notes out with the vitality of an overexcited puppy (badly, as always) and thought: apart from collaborations with avicii and such, where has the artist of my youth actually gone? and then I found this video.

As over the years my Swedish has gotten quite rusty I don't quite know what he's saying (maybe Phil can come to the rescue with it at some point later) but Salem is still alive and kicking which is awesome!! I don't mind that he's taking some time out its just good to see him :3

No comments:

Post a Comment