Wednesday 20 May 2009

Porty-fo-leo

yes I did spell that wrong on purpose one of the many random things I do is try to incorporate my own style into the english language for example Laura aka Europecray can tell you that I like to make up my own words my favourite being Roxiical which I use over and over again to describe his royal Roxiicalness Salem or Sir Salem or King Salem who really knows...well he's all that and more so there isn't really one single way to decsribe him but I think Roxiical suits him best the word being a mix of magical and Roxy the name of the most hilarious songs I have ever heard written by his royal roxiicalness (of course) and it has only just occured to me that this has nothing to do with my porty-fo-leo...yes so back to the porty (LMAO that sounds hilarious) it is being completed but it may take me at least 2 weeks even though I have been drawing like there is nothing else to do in this world apart from listening to Salem's music (uh..DUH LIKE OBVIOUSLY) and my room is getting turned into the secret garden full of paper and my bed and everything is covered in paper and pencils and tubes of paint (I think you must get the picture by now so I'm gonna stop) so yeah to really say it'as going quite well and now to go back to the garden to plant more trees...byeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment