Monday 25 May 2009

WOW

I can't exactly think at the moment I am just on a new high. I haven't slept but I feel so rejuvenated that I think it's unnatural and maybe I should go to the doctor but I'm sure he won't be able to help me as I think I'm just a bit dazzled....now what was I gonna say before I got totally dazzled? oh yes I have a follower now isn't that just crazy..and then there is Salem usually I am able to just type/talk about him in my usual bubbly manner but today it's just different, it's new, it's eccentric and over the top. Let's just say that I'm trying to fill a teacup with a gallon of the finest drink in the world and obviously it's overflowing because that's what happens isn't it? and the world doesn't exactly seem real because everything is just so overwhelmingly amazing I'm finding things to be more beautiful than ever before and all because of one single video. Funny how life can turn you upside down within a matter of minutes isn't it :D darkfairy out haha...

5 comments:

  1. Well you needed something to take you away from the porty-fo-leo hehe. :)

    I know exactly what you're going through, as I've spent the last 22 months in a state of Salem-inspired euphoria and I can't get through a day without watching his videos or hearing his music. The teacup doesn't stop overflowing and the feeling doesn't go away ....but who would want it to? Maybe Salem should be prescribed on the NHS and then we'd all be walking around in a state of total happiness all the time and the world would be a better place :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK just thought I'd let you know that I'm listening to my "Astronaut" CD at the moment. "Mirror" has just come on and I thought of you...are you still on that completely dazzled high yet? Don't come down from it. I'm finally beginning to sink back into normality, five weeks after my return from the greatest weekend of my life, but I need to get myself back up there so that's why I'm listening to Salem again tonight, not that I need a reason of course!!!!

    "Pumba in a pink shirt"...absolutely inspired don't ya think?

    Roxiical sweet dreams (and make sure you get some sleep - although it's not easy when you feel like this I know)

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely inspired:) yes still on the high I woke to find my younger brother in my room listening to the "Astronaut" album this morning and as I opened my eyes it was kinda a floaty feeling if I hadn't felt my mattress underneath me I would've thought that I was floating and it's just so much L! you know after I wrote that comment I didn't fall asleep for another 2 hours and then I slept for 2 hours before waking up again listening to Salem for about 4 hours straight and then going to sleep for 30mins and then waking up again and listening to Salem some more haha it was just a new level of respect and admiration for him and his music and I haven't even found a word for it I should just scour the dictionary for words that are congruent with the epiphany of bliss knowing I won't find it though...*sigh*oh well, too bad, the search goes on:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you've got your little brother hooked on "Astronaut" too!

    There is only one term for what you're feeling - Salem-addiction!

    They tried to make us go to Salem-rehab but we said no, no, no....

    Anyway last night I was listening to "Astronaut" and tonight I'm playing "This Is Who I Am" ...total bliss indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered the "Roxy" video is online at http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/noje/musikvideor/article5236825.ab, it's so hilarious that you will probably split your sides laughing and you'll need to be hospitalised :)))

    ReplyDelete