Thursday 6 August 2009

Chinese Music


Okay so moving on to other things, L who I have told b4 knows I am part Chinese and since I have so much mixed heritage (tell ya later) I like to indulge in the music of the countries my ancestors were from, the one I love the most being chinese music modern and kinda oldern style. At the moment a song I cannot get out of my head (been trying for 2 days) is one called chai tou feng by an artist called Jacky Xue or as some people know him 薛之谦 translated that Xue Zhi Qian I think he's released like 3 albums but I heard quite a few of them before their release because my best friend knew him when she was in china and they went to the same school together so anyway the song is pretty cool, v.addictive and extremely captivating but the way he sings it is even cooler (pic courtesy of sina) for some reason I can't seem to upload the vid but here is a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltPMHpjVvRw

No comments:

Post a Comment