Wednesday 12 August 2009

Annoyances

In my sis' hse agen with the devil may cry twins nah im just jokin it's just my niece and nephew but they were being annoying today though and i've kinda ran away to come and do a post. Really bad day today so I decided to settle and have a soothing bath but here we go again my sis' crazy cat is extremely curious and had decided to come and push to door open so he could sit on the bath rim and observe human bathing, for some reason he finds everything interesting so you really never get a minutes peace. (as i said i've run away) because him with his curious self also finds that the laptop cursor can be used as his newest toy and whenever he hears typing he runs and tries to attack the cursor. I keep on tellin him curiosity killed the cat but i guess we'll just have to wait and see what it does to this cat...anyway gotta get back to armaggedon so byeeeeeeee xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh nooooooo!!!!

    You need to chill out - have you had the time to see "Lotta pa Liseberg" yet, it was brilliant and I guarantee you'll have a tear in the eye at the end when Salem sings those lines in "The Winner Takes It All". Well I did anyway :O

    Brilliant show - you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete