Sunday 22 November 2009

WOAH. O_O

good lawrd I havent been on this in FANAGES! I need to start blogging again as quite a bit has gone on okiiz so 1st things 1st. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND O_O who tha herl knew that would happen (I now have a habit of putting in "r"s where they are not needed because it sounds funneh ^^) He is AH-MAH-ZIN-GAH seriously he really is :D Umm I am in college and the work is...semi-hard I am doing photography atm so I love it but I hope to be doing more painting and sturf but anywayz! MY PANCAKE! I have a new friend called antonio :D he is so...actually what could I call him extraordinary and interesting and I LOVE HIM TO PIECES he plays guitar and sings for me almost everyday and is writing me a song :S at the moment his laptop is getting fixed so I havent spoken to him IN ONE WHOLE DAY thats scary...but dudes I will write later I PROMISE ly :D xxx dark.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Sorry I never got in touch sooner but I knew you would be too busy with all the college stuff to do the blogging thing. And of course there's that new man...congrats by the way!!! Awwwww....you deserve someone who is ah-mah-zin-gah, extraordinary and interesting as you are, so I hope it goes well! Plays guitar, sings for you and is writing you a song: he sounds just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete