Sunday 19 September 2010

7:30 in the morning~ *clap clap* JJ's not supposed to be awake~ *clap snore*

Bonjour (due to my tiredness I typo'd that as Bonkjour at first but I guess that's what a backspace key is for Ohyes.) Today I have been awake since 7:30 due to a random ass alarm my mum has. The silly thing is. I don't even have to be awake at 7am on a Sunday. but Oh well a trip to Tesco is probably the best idea for me since I probably won't be able to go back to sleep =A= Belgian waffles and Orange juice for breakfast because no one else is awake and I'm lazy to make myself breakfast today. Yay for Brooklyn Sun being the first song on my playlist, now that's what you call a gentle waking up. My laptop has been playing up and had stupid trojan horses a few days ago and I think the little trekker is just recovering lol. So to Cres if you read this that's the reason for the random exits. ;___; Anyway. When I am back and a little more awake I will try and pull another post out of the Magician's hat that is my mind ^_^ Till then. Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment