Saturday 18 September 2010

Back Into The Blogging World...Kinda D:

Allow me to re-introduce myself. When I started this blog. I was a strange 15 year old girl with a love for music and a quirky attitude to life. I am now. A 17 year old girl with the same love for music, the same quirky attitude to life and an extremely important reason for living my life to the fullest than at any other time. His name is Cres. And no matter how much he might try to deny it he's the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life. A shining Engeltje in the making if you were to have a forest of trees both of ours would reach for each other's not caring if the distance was centimetres or miles. Love ya Cres ^_^. I'm listening to All day love over and over since it always brings a smile to my face although if I was to be any happier I might just lose the sense of gravity my body has become accustomed to and just start floating. Salem's Ignore This album rocks beyond human understanding every song is just too awesome for words and I can't wait for other countries to hear his music [when that will happen we don't know yet] but when it does. All I know is that its gonna blow a couple billion people's minds. Anyway. Now to address the thought that has been kinda itching to get out. L O_O. you're on holiday. I hope you're having a fantastic time to go along with the fantastic person I know you are. Every superwoman Europecrazy blogger needs vacation time and yours to sunny Turkey is long overdue. I look forward to blogging tomorrow although soon it will be classed as tomorrow. I'll spend the next few hours drumming Salem into my head and speaking to my Moonlight Cres. but till the decent hours my readers, I bid you Adieu. Toodle Pip ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back....life has been emptier without your awesome way with words :)

    Aww, you & Cres...that's soooooo nice! Does he like Salem too?? (Of course whether he does or not, that's not really an option haha!!)

    Thanks for the mention too....holiday was brilliant. But boring life stuff is taking over at the moment so I'll be taking a bit of a blogging break after the next couple of weeks. But Planet Salem will continue, as long as I'm needed I won't give up :)

    Still no news of an international launch so he'll still be our best kept secret.

    Keep on walking....

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete