Sunday 19 September 2010

Scrolling through tumblr



Ok so I was scrolling through tumblr (As I do) and I found this. SO I DID IT. ♥ and then noticed a lot of Salem fans answers were the same as mine. PSYCHIC SALEMERIFFIC POWAH OF SALEM FANS. ohlove♥

My life according to Salem Al Fakir

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can’t use the band/artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “My life according to __________”

Pick your Artist: Salem Al Fakir

Are you a male or female: Roxy Describe yourself: Split My Personality

How do you feel: Good Song

Describe where you currently live: The Song I Never Wrote

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Astronaut

Your favorite form of transportation: Keep On Walking

Your best friend is: Virgin Mary

You and your best friends are: Part Of It

What’s the weather like: Brooklyn Sun

Favorite time of day: 4 o’clock

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: This Is Who I Am

What is life to you: Friend

Your last relationship: It’s Only You (Part 2)

Your Fear: Now’s The Time

What is the best advice you have to give: Magic Night

Thought for the Day: Thank You

How I would like to die: Red Rock

My soul’s present condition: This Is For

Ohyes. Salem has an answer for every question. I love. ♥

Also! I found this too. I want something like this on my bedroom wall O_O I will do it myself [I like doing this kinda thing will have to take a picture of the failure little one I did in pen like 2 years ago]:

This is my bedroom wall.

It’s from my favourite song. “It’s True” by Salem al Fakir.


-Thank you Obsessor [http://obsessor.tumblr.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment